Here are the answers to our altered Manet painting:
- There was not a shark threatening our seemingly relaxed boaters.
- He's wearing a baseball hat, which was not his original hat in the actual painting.
- He has a Harley Davidson Motorcycle logo on his sleeve, not exactly available to French citizens in 1874.
- Another shark lurking in the waters, but not in the original painting.
- The boombox - no, this boater was not jamming to his favorite tunes on this boat ride.
- The dog with his life preserver was not one of the original passengers on this boating trip.
And here's the original, so you can see the real thing!
⇦ Go back to the main Art Games page