Answers for the arts game "Find 5 Things That Are Different: Henri Rousseau"
If you've happened upon this page by accident, go back and play the arts game first!
Below left is the original painting titled "The Banks of the Biévre near Bicêtre," circa 1908-1909, painted by the self-taught artist Henri Rousseau. Below right is our altered version, with the 5 things that we changed circled in red. From left, we have:
- Added a raccoon on the branch of this tree
- Changed the color of the house to a reddish-pink color
- Removed the stream of water and replaced it with another dirt path
- Added another figure to the walking path
- Added a train going along the bridge in the background (in the original, this is actually an aqueduct, but for the sake of adding the train, we're calling it a bridge)
Check out more of our arts games for kids here.