🎨 Hey Artsology Folks! I'm Roy, Your Art-Enthusiast Pal! 🌟

Roy_Artsology

🎨 Hey Artsology Folks! I'm Roy, Your Art-Enthusiast Pal! 🌟

Post by Roy_Artsology »

Hi everyone! I'm Roy. By day I work with data, ops, and spreadsheet. I just realized I do have a creative side, and I'm absolutely smitten with art! I am not an expert but I have been spending a lot of time on YouTube and ofcourse artsology.com to read up on art. My love for art is a quirky blend - think of it as a mash-up of the old and the new, the traditional and the modern. Digital art? Love it! Pop art? Can't get enough of it! ( I guess there is an ongoing debate on the significance of digital & pop art....)

And guess what? Thanks to the amazing vibes of this Artsology community, I've recently dived into the fascinating world of art rock. My wife's not always thrilled, though, especially when I return from my runs with pockets full of 'artistic' rocks. She thinks I'm turning crazy, but I say I'm just embracing my newfound passion!

I'm here to connect with all you like-minded art aficionados. Let's chat, share, and maybe even debate a bit about everything artsy under the sun. Whether it's a discussion about the latest digital art trends, a deep dive into pop art history, or even sharing tips on where to find the most 'artistic' rocks, I'm all in!

So, let's make this journey unforgettable, shall we? Can't wait to hear from all of you and see what amazing art discussions we can stir up together! 🎸🖌️👨‍🎨